Yes, we were as shocked as you are!
Kia Motors announced their partnership with four-member girl group BLACKPINK earlier this year on 7th January, Kia also serves as the title sponsor for BLACKPINK’s World Tour 2019.
“In partnership with BLACKPINK, Kia is seeking to establish a closer connection to the younger generation through a new K-Pop-inspired outreach campaign. As the title sponsor of the group’s first-ever World Tour, Kia will hold a series of experiential events throughout the duration of the tour, giving local fans the opportunity to meet their favourite K-Pop stars face-to-face.” – Source
And now they have a bonus for Indian fans as well!
Kia Motors India teased on their SNS with lucrative poster hinting on surprises, I mean c’mon BLACKPINK is bound to get everyone’s attention right? 😉
Now finally the exciting news:
Participate in the #KiaLDTS contest to battle your way to Seoul and win exclusive access to Black Pink’s concert & a chance to experience K-culture like never before.” – Kia Motors India
- Participants must be 18 years +
- Entries will be accepted from 25th October 2019 till 7th November 2019, 11:59 pm (IST). No entries will be entertained after the deadline.
- Participants can submit entries for both vocal and dancing categories, but not more than one entry per category. Multiple entries per person will lead to disqualification.
- Entries containing any obscene/ provocative/ inappropriate content will be automatically disqualified.
- A valid participant entry must include all the hashtags and tag Kia’s official handles in their post.
- Any entry apart from K-POP will not be entertained.
- The content should focus on K-pop entirely, and freestyle is NOT allowed.
- The video’s sound quality should be good. Kindly make sure that the vocals are audible.
- The discretion of choosing the contest winner stays with Indiatimes Lifestyle Network.
- The participants should have a valid passport
(For more details check Lifestyle Network: Source)
Not just this, there’s a chance of around 10 fans to be selected for the concert that will be held on 30th November.
The winners get to take a plus one too!
So are you ready to battle your way to Seoul?